Dinner Party Catering and Small Event Catering in Melbourne
Menu Ideas for Dinner Party Catering in Melbourne
Let us take the worry and stress out of organising your dinner party.
Whether a private function or for your business, The Cantys Cater can do it all.
Our staff can come to you, cook and serve you a beautiful meal and clean up after.
Below is a sample of some of our dishes. Please contact us for more dinner party ideas.
- Cream of leek and pear soup
- Chilled tomato and fresh dill soup
- German potato & bacon soup enriched with a mixture of egg yolks & sour cream, sprinkled with chopped herbs
- Pumpkin and prawn soup
- Crusty dinner rolls
- Pawpaw and avocado salad with roasted cashews and coconut salsa, served with warm naan bread
- Smoked salmon tartare – smoked salmon shredded with herbs and formed into cakes, served on top of a minted yoghurt and tomato salsa
- Red salmon pate topped with a sour cream, cucumber and dill salad
- Fresh asparagus spears wrapped in rare roast beef drizzled with wasabi mayonnaise
- Couscous and grilled vegetable stack – roasted peppers, zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes with rocket in a tomato dressing on a bed of spiced couscous
- Chicken breast stuffed under the skin with ricotta, spinach and red peppers
- Pork fillet stuffed with almond-stuffed prunes, served with a demi-glace sauce
- Bouef a la ficelle – poached beef fillet, sliced and served with tapenade, warm potato salad with green beans, cherry tomatoes and chives
- Double beef plate – grilled beef fillet with demi-glace sauce, served with a slice of rich beef terrine on a crouton
- Roasted duck breast glazed with honey and Balsamic vinegar
- Blackened salmon with mango salsa – Atlantic salmon steaks pan-fried with a Creole style seasoning and served with a refreshing mango salsa
Vegetables chosen to complement the dish
- Medley of citrus – lime mousse in pots, tiny lemon meringue pies, wedge of orange and almond cake, mandarin salad
- Grand Marnier mousse served with warm strawberry sauce
- Middle Eastern whole orange and almond cake served with cinnamon cream
- Prime Victorian farmhouse cheeses served with Potts fruit bread, water biscuits, oatmeal biscuits and poppy seed wafers. Dried fruits, fresh nuts and sweetmeats – such as fruit jellies, chocolates, fortune cookies, almond bread, Italian crostolli, etc. – optional
These menus generally require full service to cover final food preparation and presentation, food and wine service, plus clearing and cleaning up. Staff are available for table setting, if required. We can provide experienced, committed staff include chefs, other kitchen staff, food and beverage staff.
Contact Us for Dinner Party Catering in Melbourne
Need help with your small event catering? The Cantys Cater can put on quite the spread to impress your guests. For unforgettable dinner party catering in Melbourne, call (03) 9886 1377.
Back to Menu