Buffet Catering Melbourne
Buffet meals can be provided for small boardroom functions, or for larger private celebrations. We can design a menu for your specific event, either from our current menus, or using new ideas to suit special requirements. Food can be hot or cold, or a combination. We can also organise trestles, linen, crockery, cutlery and glasses, etc., plus provide staff for kitchen, table and bar service.
The menu below is a sample of some of our buffet dishes. Please contact us for more ideas.
- Turkey breast roll stuffed with Italian sausage, roasted, sliced and served hot or cold
- Beef Stroganoff made with fillet – either as a salad – fingers of rare roast fillet of beef, tossed with button mushrooms and chopped parsley vinaigrette, served with a paprika and tomato sour cream sauce – or served hot, cooked in tomato paste and sour cream with onions and button mushrooms
- Spiced roast pork loin either served hot with spiced apple relish, or cold with a salsa of fresh pineapple, mint and chilli
- Ratatouille made with zucchini, eggplant, peppers, red onion, tomatoes and black olives, served cold in tart shells, or hot with a baked cheese crust
- Roast hasselback potatoes
- Rice pilaf spiked with almonds and raisins
- Asian coleslaw – shredded Chinese cabbage, red and green peppers, spring onions, snow peas and bean shoots, with a soy flavoured dressing topped with toasted sesame seeds
- Baby green leaf salad with Dijon mustard vinaigrette
- Bread baskets – freshly baked dinner rolls and baguettes
- Midnight lace tart – caramelised walnut tarts drizzled with a dark chocolate lace
- Red berries with strawberry coulis – strawberries, red currants, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries – in a fresh strawberry sauce
- Pure cream
Back to Menu